What could be more exciting than raising a baby girl who would grow to become a woman like you? It is the best boon the parents could ever get.
From the moment she’s born and takes her first step, everything becomes a memory you would always cherish. To celebrate the arrival of another strong female, we have compiled a list of beautiful baby girl quotes.
Best New Baby Girl Quotes
Here are some of the best new baby girl quotes for the parents.
- A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.”– Laurel Atherton
- “She is the exclamation point in the happiest sentence I could ever write”
- Baby girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams…their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…their hearts are tied up with dreams.”– Unknown
- “A toddling little girl is a center of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other.” – George Eliot
- “No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile.” –Unknown
- “Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.” – Napoleon
- “There is no better feeling than watching your baby girl break into laughter.” – Unknown
- “Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you think, and loved more than you know.” – A A Milne
- “It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit.” – Unknown
- “A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in your path.” – Unknown
- “Baby girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.” – Unknown
- “Though she be but little, she is fierce.” – Shakespeare
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Les Brown
- Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle.” – Unknown
- “Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder and hands that will shape the world.” – Anonymous
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you.” – Dr. Seuss
- “She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes.” – Kate Spade
- “You are altogether beautiful my darling, beautiful in every way.” – Song of Songs 4:7
- “When you have a baby girl, you realize that there is something far more precious than the most precious jewels.”– Unknown
- “A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world”!
Baby Shower Quote for Girls
If you’re throwing a baby shower or attending, you can always relate to these. We also have a list of pregnancy announcement quotes.
- “Remember baby, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know.”
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
- “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.“-Tina Brown
- “Someone special, someone dear, someone new to love is here.”
- “9 month forecast: a ‘shower’ followed by a sunny baby.”
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.”-Eda J. Le Shan
- “When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you.”
- “Twinkle Twinkle little star can’t wait to see how cute you are.”
- “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.”-Barretto
Baby Girl Quotes by Mom
Every mother would have something beautiful to say about their newborn baby girl.
- Girl: a giggle wrapped in sunshine and glitter.
- Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains. – Napoleon
- Though she be but little, she is fierce. – Shakespeare
- You are more than we ever expected and better than we ever imagined.
- Such a big miracle in such a little girl.
- A baby girl arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller and life means more because she’s in it.
- On the day you were born, the angels clapped their hands and the moon danced with the stars.
- Sleep, pretty darling, do not cry, and I will sing a lullaby.
- Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you think, and loved more than you know.- A A Milne
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. – Les Brown
- Don’t you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine. – Taylor Swift
- She’s the exclamation mark in the happiest sentence that I could ever write.
- A baby girl: one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why where is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world today.
- No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile. –Unknown
- Her little hands stole my heart, her little feet ran away with it.
- She has fire in her soul and grace in her heart. – Unknown
- In a field of roses, she is a wildflower. – Unknown
- Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle. – Unknown
- May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with fairies and talk to the moon. – Anonymous
- What if I fall? Oh, but my darling , what if you fly? – Erin Hanson
Blessed with Baby Girl Quotes
Are you recently blessed with a baby girl? Then you will relate to these beautiful quotes.
- “Her little hands stole my heart, her little feet ran away with it.” – Unknown
- “It is only through the eyes of their baby girl that parents are able to understand the power of love! I love you my baby girl!” – Unknown
- “God knew that my heart needed you, my little princess!” – Unknown
- “Little girls dance their way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in our paths.” – Unknown
- “When they placed you in Mommy’s arms, you fell straight into my heart, and there will always be a place for you there forever.” – Unknown
- “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.” – Laurel Atherton
- “How you look so cute and amazing is still a mystery to me, baby girl that is the truth of it.” – Unknown
- “A baby girl’s giggle will wrap you in sunshine and glitter.” – Unknown
- “A baby girl makes the world richer! Richer in love, hopefulness, blessings, and more. And this little lady will keep you smiling forever!” – Unknown
- “A baby is all of God’s grace in one tiny face.” – Unknown
- “Baby girls are bits of stardust blown from the hand of God. Lucky is the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star.” – Larry Barretto
- “There is nothing like a baby girl to brighten up your mood early in the morning.” – Unknown
- “For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.” – Andrew McMahon
- “Babies are a blessing; they are a gift from God above. They are precious little angels that are meant to be cherished and loved.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” – Unknown
- “A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above – a handful of happiness, a heart full of love. The mystery of life, so sacred and sweet. The giver of joy so deep and complete. Precious and priceless, so lovable, too. The world’s sweetest miracle, baby girl, is you.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- “A baby girl will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” – Unknown
- “I know a little girl, she puts the color inside of my world.” – John Mayer
- “Babies are little pieces of stardust blown down to us from God.” – Larry Barretto
- “Once in mommy’s tummy, and for now in mommy’s lap, but forever in mommy’s heart… That is how precious my baby girl, you are!” – Unknown
- “Here comes trouble!”
- “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.”-Leo Burke
- “When your first baby drops her pacifier you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog, “Fetch!”-Bruce Lansky
- “A baby’s an inestimable blessing and bother.”-Mark Twain
- “Babies are always more trouble than you thought-and more wonderful.”-Charles Osgood